i've been listening to bbc a lot, and sort of getting my bearings a little bit, so politics will play a bigger part now...
congratulations america! you've been outsmarted by the president who you all seem to have been under the impression that you were smarter and more capable than. on the whole stock market mortage system, he ripped you idiots a new asshole with something to the effect of: STOP SPENDING MORE FUCKING MONEY THAN YOU HAVE.
"It's not the government's job to bail out speculators or those who made the decision to buy a home they knew they could never afford"
thats what he actually said, but you know what he meant. everyone in this country is so outrageously involved in becoming as far away from an actual human being as they can that they will go beyond their unhuman means to obtain other unhuman things, among these things is extravagent houses. i need a roof, a place to shit, and a place to sleep, and so does everyone else, and now thanks to all of the idiots of our country not only can many people not afford the NEEDS of human life, but the whole economy is going haywire because of their irresponsibility.
well done, you morons.
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- but why male models?
- im too lazy to actually say anythig
- La Di Da Di
- what should've been. the real super bowl xli, sept...
- its not about joey
- Drop Sneakers Not Bombs
- Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the dea...
- From Today's Paper
- peta sent me a self righteous email
- I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
- dude can jump
- Vick Jukes Legal Blitz
- Plato's Opinion
- some fun thoughts and a few thoughts that came to ...
- This or That
- An Inspired and Complete Meditation on Alchohol, a...
- The Academy
- You Want The Truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Battle in the Bay
- The Michael Vick Experience
- New Shits
- Sean Taylor, Sing it Brother
- You, yea you.
- The Possesive Glare
- Paved Paradise/Atomism 2k7
- Goin' Dumb Like The Ringer
- Just Knowin' That the World is Round
- Is Reason Reasonable?
- Of what avail is the proud outcry?
- I Love Football
- The Rational Latte
- Over Population
- The Trolley Problem
- I want to see you when you finally figure out what...
- This sign warning residents of the South Sudan cap...
- and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am
- ▼ August (40)