the only easy day was yesterday
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the death of Diana Princess of Whales. She was one of the few - especially among brits - wealthy individuals who seemed to actually to have a passion for philanthropy and charoty and helping the needy. She was killed, as everyone who was alive in 1997 knows, in a car accident caused by the very papparazi that made this picture possible and who created an environment such that most people in Diana's position stayed and basked in the glory of being in Hello Magazine every month instead of making an effort to effect social change as Diana did. I suggest we all just take it into account as another weight on our own consciouses and another reason why we should get off our asses.
I'm listening to a report on BBC for the second time that I can't decide whether is real or not. It's about fat being beautiful somewhere in Africa and women being force fed and thus being made beutiful. It's so exaggerated and the reporter is so disengaged I really can't believe it's a real report. They interview a bunch of fat women who speak surrprusingly good english (I don't know the language of the land) and they discuss the force feeding in morbid detail like they're talking about yesterday's lunch. It's really repulsive they're saying that they feed them til they cant eat anymore then make them vomet then eat the vomet. THis is all apparently for increasing the trae value of women so that their family prophets more from a marriage...
- ► 2008 (74)
- but why male models?
- im too lazy to actually say anythig
- La Di Da Di
- what should've been. the real super bowl xli, sept...
- its not about joey
- Drop Sneakers Not Bombs
- Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the dea...
- From Today's Paper
- peta sent me a self righteous email
- I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
- dude can jump
- Vick Jukes Legal Blitz
- Plato's Opinion
- some fun thoughts and a few thoughts that came to ...
- This or That
- An Inspired and Complete Meditation on Alchohol, a...
- The Academy
- You Want The Truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Battle in the Bay
- The Michael Vick Experience
- New Shits
- Sean Taylor, Sing it Brother
- You, yea you.
- The Possesive Glare
- Paved Paradise/Atomism 2k7
- Goin' Dumb Like The Ringer
- Just Knowin' That the World is Round
- Is Reason Reasonable?
- Of what avail is the proud outcry?
- I Love Football
- The Rational Latte
- Over Population
- The Trolley Problem
- I want to see you when you finally figure out what...
- This sign warning residents of the South Sudan cap...
- and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am
- ▼ August (40)