Yea, I should be a sports writer, or at least an article namer.
I've been out of the loop for a few days but apparently Vick isn't pleading guilt to killing dogs or dog fighting. Wonderful job US government. The point of a plea deal is for the accused to admit GUILT, he's dodging a huge bullet here. He killed 8 living beings you fucking morons. i mean really why don't they get it? who are they going to piss off if they give him what he deserves? no one. they're fucking idiots. he killed dogs and her fought them and he financed it all. why don't you actually commit you moeny and time in a case in the public eye worth the time and moeny. i'm gonna go smack the taste outta this judges mouth, although with the level of humanity that he judges with, he may not have a mouth or any taste in it.
america is in another irrelavent international sports tournament. but they're dominating as they should be so far. 123-59 over the virgin islands...
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- but why male models?
- im too lazy to actually say anythig
- La Di Da Di
- what should've been. the real super bowl xli, sept...
- its not about joey
- Drop Sneakers Not Bombs
- Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the dea...
- From Today's Paper
- peta sent me a self righteous email
- I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
- dude can jump
- Vick Jukes Legal Blitz
- Plato's Opinion
- some fun thoughts and a few thoughts that came to ...
- This or That
- An Inspired and Complete Meditation on Alchohol, a...
- The Academy
- You Want The Truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Battle in the Bay
- The Michael Vick Experience
- New Shits
- Sean Taylor, Sing it Brother
- You, yea you.
- The Possesive Glare
- Paved Paradise/Atomism 2k7
- Goin' Dumb Like The Ringer
- Just Knowin' That the World is Round
- Is Reason Reasonable?
- Of what avail is the proud outcry?
- I Love Football
- The Rational Latte
- Over Population
- The Trolley Problem
- I want to see you when you finally figure out what...
- This sign warning residents of the South Sudan cap...
- and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am
- ▼ August (40)