THIS IS A SIDENOTE TO THE POST BEFORE IT. READ THAT POST FIRST. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT. THIS IS JUST A POST BECAUSE I LIKED THE NAME OF IT. I'LL CHILL WITH THE CAPS NOW...
I've never experienced the possesive glare before, here's how it goes for those who, like me, are possesive glare virgins.
I was sitting in the park thats next to my new apartment with the dog - there's tons of dogs in this park almost all the time so it's great for her. So I'm sitting there chillin' readin my Descartes and this pretty girl sits a few feet away - everyone just sits on the hill and hangs out while the dogs play - with her golden retriever. So after my paragraph ends I see the retriever (who by now I've discovered is named nico) is playing with a tennis ball. I like dogs who play fetch. My dog doesn't. So I start throwing the ball and nico goes about fetching it and I strike up conversation with the girl, whose name I've forgotten, as is necessary when you play with someones dog when they are close by. Now I'm playing fetch with the dog - I really love dogs who fetch, I don't know why - and talking to the girl about how much I love dogs that fetch. At some point the conversation dies out and I'm just messing around throwing the ball to nico and letting her catch it (another thing I wish my dog could do) and I see some guy walking over and - I guess me and the girl were gigglinh about something about the dog or something - so this guy walks over and I look over to the girl for that assurance that what I'm laughing at isn't just funny to me - we all know that glance - and the guy sits down next to her kisses her on the cheek and say 'hey babe'. All while glaring right at me. You can't make this shit up, man was it funny. So I said 'what's up' to him and let them be. What a grill, though, he was ready to jump on any fool who tried to snag his meat.
Anyway, the relation between this and the previous post is that this is a little better of an example. The way of nature, and of human beings, is to be possesive of mates, and generally agressive to outsiders, but as an intellectually mature person, I see no sense in possesiveness of loved ones, or in difference of love for different people at all. Support the glare, or support "free love"? That free love thing was sarcastic. I hate when thoughts can conveniently be categorized into movements that have already been written of by previous morons.
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- but why male models?
- im too lazy to actually say anythig
- La Di Da Di
- what should've been. the real super bowl xli, sept...
- its not about joey
- Drop Sneakers Not Bombs
- Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the dea...
- From Today's Paper
- peta sent me a self righteous email
- I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
- dude can jump
- Vick Jukes Legal Blitz
- Plato's Opinion
- some fun thoughts and a few thoughts that came to ...
- This or That
- An Inspired and Complete Meditation on Alchohol, a...
- The Academy
- You Want The Truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Battle in the Bay
- The Michael Vick Experience
- New Shits
- Sean Taylor, Sing it Brother
- You, yea you.
- The Possesive Glare
- Paved Paradise/Atomism 2k7
- Goin' Dumb Like The Ringer
- Just Knowin' That the World is Round
- Is Reason Reasonable?
- Of what avail is the proud outcry?
- I Love Football
- The Rational Latte
- Over Population
- The Trolley Problem
- I want to see you when you finally figure out what...
- This sign warning residents of the South Sudan cap...
- and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am
- ▼ August (40)