the only easy day was yesterday
Sunday, August 26, 2007
I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
I'm not quite sure what there is to say to this. To those who don't know, these are the two main characters from High School Musical, quite possibly the most akward piece of film anyone will ever watch. And now they've succefully turned it into the most akward (and embarassing) magazine cover anyone will ever look at. It makes me feel awful.
In short, because I don't have the energy to rant, this is what human relationships have come to. Commercialism has relegated them to the point where the slaves to it's systems of social dictatorship actually seem to cease being human beings. American companies want us to believe that there is one true love for all of us in the world, this way we buy more shit to look and smeel and appear more hyper-human than we actually are because today might be the day we meet the one. Somehow, they've either tricked these two poor souls, who are child actors anyway and have no choice but to be lost and confued and swept away my our pseudo cultures current, into thinking they have a real affection for each other (they don't, they only care about themselves), or they're paying them a ton of money to keep this myth of one true love going and getting their own asses rich. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if a new high school musical came out tommorrow. this sucks.
- ► 2008 (74)
- but why male models?
- im too lazy to actually say anythig
- La Di Da Di
- what should've been. the real super bowl xli, sept...
- its not about joey
- Drop Sneakers Not Bombs
- Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the dea...
- From Today's Paper
- peta sent me a self righteous email
- I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
- dude can jump
- Vick Jukes Legal Blitz
- Plato's Opinion
- some fun thoughts and a few thoughts that came to ...
- This or That
- An Inspired and Complete Meditation on Alchohol, a...
- The Academy
- You Want The Truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Battle in the Bay
- The Michael Vick Experience
- New Shits
- Sean Taylor, Sing it Brother
- You, yea you.
- The Possesive Glare
- Paved Paradise/Atomism 2k7
- Goin' Dumb Like The Ringer
- Just Knowin' That the World is Round
- Is Reason Reasonable?
- Of what avail is the proud outcry?
- I Love Football
- The Rational Latte
- Over Population
- The Trolley Problem
- I want to see you when you finally figure out what...
- This sign warning residents of the South Sudan cap...
- and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am
- ▼ August (40)