I'm feeling good, and determinalistic. Isn't that strange.
Our human experience is based entirely on our cultural and social experience up until the current moment. We can never escape that we are going to be something no matter what, and that that something is going to be entirely dependent on where, when, and how we experience our lives. So have fun with what is happening in your culture, whether it's artificial or not; because being a more 'enlightened' person than others is entirely part of your experience and was helped along by that culture you grew up in, and that culture is subconsciously more of you that your consious philosopher. Indulging in it somewhat may feel better than we give it credit for. We all live in unique times in unique mindsets and are presented with unique experiences that have never before been experienced through a human mind; is it not perhaps counterintuitive to turn down these experiences if they are presented? Possibly, but then if you are conscious of other alternatives that you deem a better use of your time it may be just as human, no? Either way, you are going to experience something and either way you are going to become something and think something and do something. I will call this Rational Determinalism, because no one has ever thought of it before. NOT. I just haven't researched it, it sounds pretty legitimate to me. Someone look it up if they have time I'm too tired.
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- but why male models?
- im too lazy to actually say anythig
- La Di Da Di
- what should've been. the real super bowl xli, sept...
- its not about joey
- Drop Sneakers Not Bombs
- Thursday will see the 10th aniversarry of the dea...
- From Today's Paper
- peta sent me a self righteous email
- I Have No Idea What To Name This Post.
- dude can jump
- Vick Jukes Legal Blitz
- Plato's Opinion
- some fun thoughts and a few thoughts that came to ...
- This or That
- An Inspired and Complete Meditation on Alchohol, a...
- The Academy
- You Want The Truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Battle in the Bay
- The Michael Vick Experience
- New Shits
- Sean Taylor, Sing it Brother
- You, yea you.
- The Possesive Glare
- Paved Paradise/Atomism 2k7
- Goin' Dumb Like The Ringer
- Just Knowin' That the World is Round
- Is Reason Reasonable?
- Of what avail is the proud outcry?
- I Love Football
- The Rational Latte
- Over Population
- The Trolley Problem
- I want to see you when you finally figure out what...
- This sign warning residents of the South Sudan cap...
- and if i wasnt, then why would i say i am
- ▼ August (40)