the only easy day was yesterday
Monday, July 23, 2007
We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
As a sports related thing I'm doing here I suppose this issue is unavoidable; and I'm actually sort of surprised that I haven't mentioned this yet. But this time, in hopes that people actually do read this, I'm going to offer up an idea without any opinion at all, and ask the readers to analyze and answer...Given the status of college sports, and the dormant status of the minds of a majority of people in our country, what do you think about the hype of College sports versus the value of actual education and learning (this includes the overall idea of learning and being intelligent and its place in culture)?
- ► 2008 (74)
- Education, Shmeducation
- Remembrance of Posts Past
- For Francis...
- Archie probably doesn't care anymore
- I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
- A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
- Sportsnation makes me want to cry
- We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
- A man is judged by the company he keeps...
- On Men and Morals
- Aint nobody love me 'less Im broke niggas, lord fo...
- "The hottest places is in hell are reserved for th...
- The lessons you read are not your own, she taught ...
- I found that the men most in repute were all but t...
- Goin dumb like we're in special ed...
- To laugh, or not to laugh?
- Give it up for the dead guy knowing what he's talk...
- We love money...and narcissism!
- Todays News
- My Purpose
- ▼ July (22)