the only easy day was yesterday
Thursday, July 26, 2007
A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
Not only do the Falcons have the worst human ever to put on a football uniform - so far as the public knows - who is also their starting quarterback that may well never play on their team again, leaving them with Joey Harrington, but also on their roster is first string running back Warrick Dunn, the most charitable player in the league, who just had back surgery wednsday and will be out for 3-4 weeks. Goodbye Falcons 2007-08 season. Well I still got the Niners and the Jets. No, not the Giants. Not 'til Eli and Coughlin are long gone. In short there's only one thing to look forward too. AFC Championship game, Colts Pats. Soon to be known as a classic football rivalry, and is probably the most entertaining and well played all around football I've seen played in my football watching lifetime.
- ► 2008 (74)
- Education, Shmeducation
- Remembrance of Posts Past
- For Francis...
- Archie probably doesn't care anymore
- I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
- A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
- Sportsnation makes me want to cry
- We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
- A man is judged by the company he keeps...
- On Men and Morals
- Aint nobody love me 'less Im broke niggas, lord fo...
- "The hottest places is in hell are reserved for th...
- The lessons you read are not your own, she taught ...
- I found that the men most in repute were all but t...
- Goin dumb like we're in special ed...
- To laugh, or not to laugh?
- Give it up for the dead guy knowing what he's talk...
- We love money...and narcissism!
- Todays News
- My Purpose
- ▼ July (22)