In light of Michael Vick's indictment I want to celebrate by asking anyone who's readong their opinion, as is the MO of this blog...In the context of Vick's dog fighting; should we as conscious beings be considerate of other living things - does their lack of ability to analyze their environment as well as we do somehow put them below us? And for those of you who can see what an assinine question that is I pose another; waht justification could a person like Vick have for their actions, and furthermore, what argument would you use to convince one of these people otherwise. Keep in mind the nature of the people who would be fighting dogs, probably avid nonsensical patriots because their daddy beat it into them, drive a pick up truck because it means they have big testicles, which they use every once in a while when they have violent drunken intercourse with their significant others - who's daddy beat them into the marriage. You're dealing with the most dogmatic of the dogmatic assholes in America; so how do you make a that kind of asshole see?
>you can get the indictment in a pdf file on the left side of that article, its long, but you can get the idea of how appalling a crim this is, whether you love dogs or not...
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- Education, Shmeducation
- Remembrance of Posts Past
- For Francis...
- Archie probably doesn't care anymore
- I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
- A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
- Sportsnation makes me want to cry
- We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
- A man is judged by the company he keeps...
- On Men and Morals
- Aint nobody love me 'less Im broke niggas, lord fo...
- "The hottest places is in hell are reserved for th...
- The lessons you read are not your own, she taught ...
- I found that the men most in repute were all but t...
- Goin dumb like we're in special ed...
- To laugh, or not to laugh?
- Give it up for the dead guy knowing what he's talk...
- We love money...and narcissism!
- Todays News
- My Purpose
- ▼ July (22)