the only easy day was yesterday
Monday, July 23, 2007
Sportsnation makes me want to cry
If any of you watch ESPN First Take, you probably saw this thismorning the "Sportsnation" Poll - an online poll they have every day. The question was asking which incident was more distubing for sports fans - the word they used WAS disturbing - Michael Vick fighting dogs or Tim Donaghy being invoved in the whole gambling thing. People answered almost unanimously, with the exception of two states, that the Donaghy situation was worse. I am really speachless, like I don't know what to say. And don't anyone try to tell me that it was asking what was more disruptive to the actual sport, the question was which was more disturbing to sports fans, who are people, being a fan doesn't give people an excuse to be immoral and ignorant. This is appaling and truly a horrible and sad day in American, and human history.
- ► 2008 (74)
- Education, Shmeducation
- Remembrance of Posts Past
- For Francis...
- Archie probably doesn't care anymore
- I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
- A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
- Sportsnation makes me want to cry
- We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
- A man is judged by the company he keeps...
- On Men and Morals
- Aint nobody love me 'less Im broke niggas, lord fo...
- "The hottest places is in hell are reserved for th...
- The lessons you read are not your own, she taught ...
- I found that the men most in repute were all but t...
- Goin dumb like we're in special ed...
- To laugh, or not to laugh?
- Give it up for the dead guy knowing what he's talk...
- We love money...and narcissism!
- Todays News
- My Purpose
- ▼ July (22)