the only easy day was yesterday
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
Today I had a thought. It was one of those thoughts that I was sorta embarassed to not have had much earlier. I thought how I was so involved in criticizing the world that I live in and the way in which people operate within it, but still seek to be somewhat objective and not dogmatic in how I deal with those people, and in thinking in these ways, I've neglected to even think of how I'd actually act in the ideal world which I would like to see. It may be that I don't have a real vision of a perfect world, it may be that I don't strive toward anything in particular, I just try to see what is not working for the human community and analyze how life can be changed and improved upon. The question has also come up in my mind about whether it is appropriate to act in a way that you see fit in an ideal time and place for human beings, or whether it is better to be more concerned with fixing the problems at hand. My vision of an ideal world may be a time where people can all act in the way that they see fit for human beings to act and still cooperate, so in that case all I can do is act as I see fit, rather than devoting my attention to solving problems outside of myself, and influence people as they come into my life and share with them my vision. Peanut gallery, speak...
- ► 2008 (74)
- Education, Shmeducation
- Remembrance of Posts Past
- For Francis...
- Archie probably doesn't care anymore
- I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
- A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
- Sportsnation makes me want to cry
- We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
- A man is judged by the company he keeps...
- On Men and Morals
- Aint nobody love me 'less Im broke niggas, lord fo...
- "The hottest places is in hell are reserved for th...
- The lessons you read are not your own, she taught ...
- I found that the men most in repute were all but t...
- Goin dumb like we're in special ed...
- To laugh, or not to laugh?
- Give it up for the dead guy knowing what he's talk...
- We love money...and narcissism!
- Todays News
- My Purpose
- ▼ July (22)