the only easy day was yesterday
Saturday, July 21, 2007
A man is judged by the company he keeps...
I would like to ask anyone who reads this to comply, and relay this message to any friends or relatives, and ask them to keep the chain going by passing the message on... As some of you may know, Arthur Blank, owner of the Atlanta Falcons, founded Home Depot, and since no one would listen to what we actually have to say, we'll let our money talk for us - we need to get as may people as we can involved in a boycott of Home Depot, I'm not asking you to protest - although I'm looking into it and will invite anyone who wants to join - and there's Lowe's and other shit, but it's got some buzz and seems like a legitimate way to supplement the protesting of Michael Vick remaining in the National Football League. And for those of you who want to adhere to the law, I'm frankly surprised you even read this site; besides the legal issues that we've set up for ourselves, and the almost definit players union grievance, fuck due process of law - for intelligent people like the ones open minded enough to participate in the kind of thought I promote here it is not hard to use reason in determining the immorality or morality of a certain situation; the evidence seems to be substantial and quite overwhelmingly against Vick, and with four people willing to directly link him to dog fights I've heard enough. Boycott Home depot, tell your friends tell your family, tell them to tell their friends and family, etc., if you see someone in a Michael Vick jersey you have my permission to drown, electricute, and hang them, and then proceed to ask them how they liked it. (If you didn't read the indictment, those were a few of the things he has been accused of doing to the dogs.)
- ► 2008 (74)
- Education, Shmeducation
- Remembrance of Posts Past
- For Francis...
- Archie probably doesn't care anymore
- I was just thinkin' I shoulda thought
- A sad(der) day for Falcons fans...
- Sportsnation makes me want to cry
- We all stupid, dumb ditty dumb?
- A man is judged by the company he keeps...
- On Men and Morals
- Aint nobody love me 'less Im broke niggas, lord fo...
- "The hottest places is in hell are reserved for th...
- The lessons you read are not your own, she taught ...
- I found that the men most in repute were all but t...
- Goin dumb like we're in special ed...
- To laugh, or not to laugh?
- Give it up for the dead guy knowing what he's talk...
- We love money...and narcissism!
- Todays News
- My Purpose
- ▼ July (22)