i gotta say, i dont really know what a madrassa is, but it sounds like a prejudiced term; check out this crazy bitch. if you can somehow find her interview i just saw on cnn itd best show you how crazy she is.
her name is pamela hall and she vehemently argues that some new york public high school is breeding terrorists by teaching arabic and middle-eastern culture, but still trys to maintain that she is against racism and she wants to stop the prejudice against terrorism to end. shes taking the education board to court because they wont reveal the cirriculum, which i must say is a little weird, but shes saying the textbooks and shit are propaganda; if anything i bet the textbooks and cirriculum are slightly racist towards arabs, etc...
people just like to remind me how stupid they can be sometimes
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- Vick Still Hittin' It
- Jena 6
- Hoody for Pres
- It's Football, Whatchu Want?
- Is Mark Cuban even a celebrity?
- if you can dance its easy to do
- Welcome To The South
- Bin Laden Makes Americans Look Foolish
- who dey
- fuck. really?
- please find this and watch
- do you remember?
- A Note on Bipolar Disorder
- Stop The Madrassa
- this seriously may have been one of the more enter...
- back like cooked crack, yup.
- New Orleans Syndrome
- ▼ September (22)