its culturally accepted to fly planes into buildings of countries whose ideals you disagree with in certain places. and drive cars into buildings daily. and kill children and give children machine guns and have them kill other people. oh yea, and slavery. maybe pedro martinez should be enslaved in some foreign country, hey pedro, its culture there. i hate that word. culture is more of an excuse than anything at this point.
the only easy day was yesterday
Friday, February 8, 2008
sports again. apparently pedro martinez, the mets pitcher, was at a cock fight in the dominican republic. i guess thats whatever in itself if everyone just knew it was bad and moved on. but both pedro and mike greenberg, from mike and mike in the morning, are taking the cultural card.
- This just in: McCain not born in United States
- The R
- hot damn!
- bomb kills 100 people watching a dog fight
- "Black Like Sambo"
- We got what you need
- it's like that
- Fried Chicken Raps
- We won't get fooled again!
- Oh. My. God.
- i have to do a history paper. its open ended, but ...
- i just learned somethihng. black history month was...
- pedro martinez
- A capella song i forgot to play for you...
- GM Onstar
- The Tragedy of a Formalist Mindset
- Football, Baseball, and Congress
- Jared Raymond Lorenzen
- ▼ February (23)