The left-handed Lorenzen was well-known at Kentucky for his size, tipping the scales at 322 lb at one point in his career. He has since slimmed down to around 285 lb. Because of his size he has a collection of colorful nicknames, including "Quarter(got)back", "Hefty Lefty", "The Pillsbury Throwboy", "The Abominable Throwman",  "J.Load", "Round Mound of Touchdown","BBQ (Big Beautiful Quarterback)" "Battleship Lorenzen",  Butterball
wikipedia is great.
the only easy day was yesterday
- This just in: McCain not born in United States
- The R
- hot damn!
- bomb kills 100 people watching a dog fight
- "Black Like Sambo"
- We got what you need
- it's like that
- Fried Chicken Raps
- We won't get fooled again!
- Oh. My. God.
- i have to do a history paper. its open ended, but ...
- i just learned somethihng. black history month was...
- pedro martinez
- A capella song i forgot to play for you...
- GM Onstar
- The Tragedy of a Formalist Mindset
- Football, Baseball, and Congress
- Jared Raymond Lorenzen
- ▼ February (23)