it doesnt happen to us. no. congratulations NIU, you were arrogant enough to assume that it could never happen to you. You charge people tens of thousands of dollars a year, this is very simple: dont build new sports facilities, dont build new buildings, dont fund useless research surveys. with all the excess funds that a college makes annually, they could easily spring for a security guard at every building they own, as well as a beefed up campus patrol. not to mention that this could generate more jobs (doesnt take much to be a security guard); and stimulate the economy even - i mean imagine the jobs, government funded training programs for security guards; now thats economic stimulus:
dont give everyone who pays taxes $1200, put that money into free security guard certification courses, and then mandate a security guard at every door of every university building. double whamy; safety and money sounds good to me.
the only easy day was yesterday
- This just in: McCain not born in United States
- The R
- hot damn!
- bomb kills 100 people watching a dog fight
- "Black Like Sambo"
- We got what you need
- it's like that
- Fried Chicken Raps
- We won't get fooled again!
- Oh. My. God.
- i have to do a history paper. its open ended, but ...
- i just learned somethihng. black history month was...
- pedro martinez
- A capella song i forgot to play for you...
- GM Onstar
- The Tragedy of a Formalist Mindset
- Football, Baseball, and Congress
- Jared Raymond Lorenzen
- ▼ February (23)