"You don't have money to fund war or children, but you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blwon off for the president's amusement."
He didn't say it all that well, it's better put: you're wasting you're fucking money spending $35 Bil helping children to be healthy because when they get old enough they're gonna go get killed in a frivolous war.
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- At the gates will Thomas ask to see my hands?
- If you were watching towarsd the end of the 2nd q ...
- "If we are forced, at every hour, to watch or list...
- Why "Jokes" Still Make Me Really Uncomfortable and...
- Oh no
- I have to go take a test, but real quick... maddy ...
- "...we coulda tooken that chance..." - forida gato...
- Made yah look
- Representative Pete Stark, D-Fremont, On Health In...
- "There is another way to rank colleges already, it...
- The Ontological Essay
- Marion Jones & Co.
- This is a response to the question of why "that th...
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 3
- The Ontological Argument "Chapter 2" Explained
- The Ontological Argument
- ▼ October (17)