"If we are forced, at every hour, to watch or listen to horrible events, this constant stream of ghastly impressions will deprive even the most delicate among us of all respect for humanity."
— Cicero (Marcus Tullius), Roman orator, philosopher and statesman (106-43 B.C.)
the only easy day was yesterday
- ► 2008 (74)
- At the gates will Thomas ask to see my hands?
- If you were watching towarsd the end of the 2nd q ...
- "If we are forced, at every hour, to watch or list...
- Why "Jokes" Still Make Me Really Uncomfortable and...
- Oh no
- I have to go take a test, but real quick... maddy ...
- "...we coulda tooken that chance..." - forida gato...
- Made yah look
- Representative Pete Stark, D-Fremont, On Health In...
- "There is another way to rank colleges already, it...
- The Ontological Essay
- Marion Jones & Co.
- This is a response to the question of why "that th...
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 3
- The Ontological Argument "Chapter 2" Explained
- The Ontological Argument
- ▼ October (17)